PopSQL, a startup that builds a collaborative SQL editor for teams, today announced that it has raised a $3.4 million seed round led by Google’s AI-focused Gradient Ventures fund. Other participants include Y Combinator and FundersClub, as well as angel investors Max Mullen, the co-founder of Instacart; Calvin French-Owen, the CTO of Segment; and Guillermo Rauch, the CEO of Vercel.
What is PopSQL?
Popsql: Share queries by URL and organize them into folders.
Stop sending SQL queries or pasting them into the chat. Simply share the URL to your query or results so your team can see your analysis. Create folders to organize your queries by project or department. Folders can be private for you or shared with your team.
Collaborate in real time, like a Google Doc.
Stuck in a query? Send the link to a colleague and work together.
View your data automatically.
PopSQL magically generates the best graph to visualize your data.
It works with many types of databases.
PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, SQL Server, Redshift, Snowflake, SQLite, Presto, Cassandra, Oracle, ODBC and more on the go. Vote for the next database!
- Native application for MacOS, Windows and Linux.
- Share queries and results by URL
- Share database connections with your computer for easy configuration
- Powerful search of queries, tables and columns.
- Tabs that allow you to perform multiple tasks
- Preview of the table
- Error in highlighting
- Slack integration (coming soon)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Export or copy your results to CSV or JSON
- Tunnel support SSH
- Dark mode